Thursday, August 30, 2007

9 End Outs 2

















































The drama is about love of singles in their 30s. Hong Nan Hee is an ordinary worker at a publishing firm, she's a girl who always falls in and out of love since she was young until one day when she meets an old classmate, Byun Hyung Tae, who is a team leader of an advertising company again. Hyung Tae may seem to be a good catch in the eyes of many women but he's only a cowardly boy to Nan Hee whom he has grown up with. '9 End 2 Outs' is using the baseball theme to compare to the fates and lives of the people in love.


Huh...can't wait for the next episode...my mind keep thinking what gonna happened next...and everything started to be so interesting...I hope I can write more about it and tell you what the story about...but I need to watch it till the end to do that...hmm for now...I just can say that it's funny, interesting, cute and lovely...

Well Lee Jung Jin look good here too hehehe...the character is quite nice...and I like it...that goes the same to Soo Ae...perfect match I guess...


















































Credit Photo to:
soompi.com
mbc.com


* Moved from Nonie.blogdrive.com according to the date

0 comments:

Post a Comment