Wednesday, November 12, 2008

We Got Married Episode 33


Crown J, In Young and Hyungdon spend their day as a family... and that's mean Crown J have to spend his day with 2 people who can't stand each other... this family are fun, they argue about everything, about a couple mug, ramyun (where In Young switch her position from Crown J side to Hyungdon site), Hyungdon potret, the bathroom incident... it was funny looking at Crown J who have to be the middle person trying to settling things but yet the 2 person didn't really care much of what he trying to say... until that point, Crown J already reach his level... so this is the family, Hyungdon is not bad, I guess it's okay for me to have him in the Ant family. He make Crown J more reliable and cool, and In Young really sweet to Crown J.


Hwanhee prepared a surprise for Hwayobi it's their honeymoon, things getting well for them. depart early in the morning Hwanhee take a driver sit where usually Hwayobi is the driver and he's the boss. He seems perfect, and Hwayobi look even pretty now... I guess she lost some weight. Hwanhee is like a perfect hero for Hwayobi, he's done cool stuffs where most of girl will think that he's so manly, he's cool so macho and so on... Hwayobi seems happy too not until she found out the honeymoon suite that Hwanhee prepared for her... I guess girl are always the same, I'll have the exact hope if I'm Hwayobi a romantic honeymoon and a perfect place to spend time... but I guess I'll still considered more... Hwanhee might learn something from the honeymoon incident, there is no such person who accept everything... he really need to learn how to understand Hwayobi. (Hwanhee look like Ken F4 here... or it's just me?)


Hyun Joong and Hwang Bo still spending their time with the Idol... I guess this episode show much more on the Idol then Hyun Joong and Hwang Bo, but still we can see how lovely there are... I don't really care what the result show about the Idol... maybe because I'm more interested on what Hyun Joong and Hwang Bo did together... it seems like both of them has lost the awkwardness slowly and now they can hug and talk without worrying much. Which is mean that's great... 


Marco and Dambi is looking for each other weaknesses, and there is no need to list down what weaknesses Marco has but Dambi... hmm so she's not good in cooking and she remind us to Solbi... it's true then that the beauty will failed the cooking... it's not something that need to be concern about for me the important thing is can Marco accept the weaknesses and tolerate with it like Dambi tolerate with his weaknesses... still need to wait... 


And finally my favorite  couple... Alex and Shinae, so the envelope has change... means they are leaving and there is no way we gonna see their loveliness again... gonna miss them a lot... they baked cookies, wrapping a present and preparing the mini theater for their fan... they argue about the flowerpot, the pictures and yet they still look beautiful and perfect for each other. Can't say much about them just need to watch their farewell party next week...

* I just have this in my mind... I just hope the Joongbo couple have to spend their time together just the 2 of them a lot... but it seems to me that the Idol part will still go on until next week. Gonna miss Alshin couple...

0 comments:

Post a Comment