Monday, December 15, 2008

Last Episode with Lettuce Couple...



Watching it really make everyone hearts broken into piece...
sometimes I do wonder what is the reason for all this fake marriage and yet they have to split even when they don't feel like they want it...

As I stated before WGM is really the scariest reality show ever... they grab our attention and emotion and then they leave us just with one emotion... emptiness...

This time it was Lettuce couple. (Actually I really wanna share a lot of caption but just go around search for them you'll find many more...)

I really think after watching it, Hwang Bo really tried so hard to protect her heart...
Trying so hard to move on when she knows it's not easy for her... even Hyun Joong look sad with their depart.

The best part of their farewell is when both of them express their thought with "My Sassy girl" style... from there we can see the truth inside them... what they really think.

HJ last words for HB future husband...
HJ: Our Hwang Buin, she doesn't like to do cute acts, so don't force her to! And please...she can cook really well, but don't request for it all the time, because she will tire out. Don't lie...you'll have to call her at twice a day...don't look at other women, and please don't talk about your first love. If you can, to your very best, earn big bucks for her monthly, so that she won't have to go on different shows anymore.
(the kid groom, who has became the pillar of strength you can count on)
And also...even if I don't say it...please be very good to her!
Don't go to Jeju island during your honeymoon...she'll think about me.
(Jeju island is full of memories)
She'll think about this when she comes here...
And plus another words... for HB
HJ: The last line...I really feel that if I come to this summit again, I'll think of right now.
So with your next husband, you won't need to be here again.
And honestly speaking, I don't show it, but inside my heart I feel...that I've gotten a lot of help (from Buin), and truly when I was at my lowest, whenever it happened, when I see Buin, I changed for the better. I have always wanted to say this to you. I live in my very closed up world, I'm not sure if you realised, but apart from my friends no one else will be able to see me as who I am. But I think you know me. The darkest parts of me, I wasn't pretending. How should I say this...I think at the moment I need it the most, God has put you in my life. I have always wanted to tell you this, when I was at my lowest. You should be happy to know, that Buin will be the last woman I hike up a mountain with.
I'll never climb another mountain.
HB last words for HJ future wife...
HB: It's my turn now...
(uncontrollable crying)
Hyun Joong...(cries)
He's a competitive kid, so you'll have to lose to him often, but never, never let it be obvious that you're letting him win. You've tried all your might, but you still lost; that is what he should see. If he doesn't wake up in the mornings, give him a tickle in the ribs and he'll obey. Doesn't like to be mushy, so don't expect anything much. Please just experience him with all your heart.

This really show HJ does care for HB... and he knows what kind of person HB is.

HJ: We usually shoot on Tuesdays, but in the future...Tuesdays will feel very empty, won't they?
HB: Yes they would.
HJ: Doing something else on this day...I'll feel very sad. If I pretend that this has never happened, it would be even worse. It will feel like there's a hole in my life.
HB: Even if it's so, you can't stay put in this situation. Work hard for yourself and you'll be fine. I have a spilt personality...when this moment is over I can treat it has nothing has happened. I'm really strong.
HJ: You're not strong at all! I'll talk about Hwang Buin's faults...
HB: Don't say it.
HJ: Pretends to be strong even though she's not, then crying by herself in the background...I think this is not necessary. Everyone wants your stronger side, or wants you to pretend to be even more womanly. Because I have been around you I know that you are not strong at all, and I wish you will not pretend to be so, laugh when you feel like it, and cry when you feel like crying, I hope you will be like that. Others will not realise, but Hwang Buin, you are a real woman.
HJ: When you meet that person in the future, go right ahead and say mushy things like "get me stars from the sky".
HB: So who should I act out my womanly ways in front of, in the future?
HJ: Were you acting womanly in front of me?
HB: Yes. I was having a really hard time with this act... you caught me.
HJ: If you are sincere you'll be even more womanly.

credit for eng. translation: christysg@soompi

Finally, they really take their own way now... watching them for 7 and half month really feel like something missing now... soon we'll miss Ant couple too.

1 comment:

  1. same opinion with you about Joongbo! i cried so much when watching that :((

    So poor for Buin - she had to protect her heart so much - to not fallen with her Shillang and maybe it happened with Huyn Joong!

    i always love them, and never forget about all the memories they gave to me!

    Thank for all, thank Buin, thank Shillang!

    ReplyDelete