Thursday, March 19, 2009

Doremipa Solrasido




Yay... obviously I'm Jang Geun Seok fan... hehehe can't help it... once I started to watch one of his movie or drama I'll be looking for more and more. 

Seriously... I really like all the actors but... I don't like the story line... I don't know what exactly the writer trying to tell... or maybe the director failed to send the message. If it was about friendship than they should stick to friendship... I just don't get it. A love triangle seems okay to me but the way the story move just doesn't make sense at all. Why make it complicated, plus what is it with amnesia things and dual personality? they should just make this into drama and drag it more if they want to make it interesting... something just not right with this movie.

it such a waist for the talented actors... they deserve more than this.

Like it or not... I'll give this movie 2 out of 5 stars.

0 comments:

Post a Comment