Sunday, June 28, 2009

Lee Jun Ki



Smile ^___^

I'm starting my "Man with Pretty Face" section today... that's mean soon there will be many pictures of them all over my blog hehehe

I have a major crush to someone who have the sweet smile... 
and it seems like no matter how hard I think... I've met only few people with sweet smile...

I believe the sweetest smile is a smile that come from the heart.

Today my first favorite pretty face who have that sweet smile is Lee Jun Ki

let see him in various faces.










5 comments:

  1. he is so cool....i love his pics.,,i wish he has a movie with lee min ho.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lee Jun Ki and lee min ho..... Saranghae!
    Just kidding, I don't like the 'crazy fangirl' style even though I am one. I mean I'm not obsessed......
    Well if any of you want to see an amazing drama from lee Jun Ki check out Time Between Dog and Wolf.

    ReplyDelete