Friday, October 30, 2009

Scenes From Tablo And Kang Hye-jung’s Wedding



Epik High’s Tablo and film actress Kang Hye-jung married on the afternoon of October 26 is Seoul in a closed ceremony, but have released official photos of the event through Kang’s management, YG Entertainment.

The photos are lovely and capture the couple looking happy on their big day. Kang took her vows, saying, “If in the far-off future someone were to ask me what my life’s achievements were … I would say that it was the time I spent living by your side, spending forever with you, loving you and holding you.”


Tablo said, “I think you are my echo. When I first met you, I thought that it was as if all of the things I had shouted out into the world before knowing you had come back to me in your form. … All the hopes and wishes, dreams and happinesses that you have carried thus far, I’ll give to you. I love you.”


The newlyweds headed for Europe on the 27th for a seven-day honeymoon, after which they will begin their married lives in Yongsan, Seoul.

Credit Source To: Dramabeans & Soompi


* Finally my fav. rappers tied the knot with her beloved one Kang Hye Jung... it was great to know great people being together and wish them to be happy ever after...


Look at the pictures above the scene were really spectacular... every one would say owwwh.... so sweet, so beautiful and I really think they both look wonderful.

0 comments:

Post a Comment