Monday, December 14, 2009

Still about Jaebum.... Nicole's Thoughts on Jaebum


On a recent episode of her reality show, Nicole the Entertainer's Introduction to Veterinary Science, the Kara member offered her thoughts on the Jaebeom situation.

During one of her lectures, the topic of Jaebeom leaving 2PM due to netizen reaction was brought up.

Nicole said:


"Misunderstandings can come up between friends and on the internet. People sometimes forget how much more words can hurt than actions. As entertainers we all want to receive love. Even though I act like it doesn't matter, there have been times where I have been hurt. I still remember the negative comments I saw on the internet during my debut. I even remember the screen names. Celebrities are people too. Netizens should think about how their comments can affect them."


Nicole the Entertainer's Introduction to Veterinary Science airs on MNET and follows Nicole's daily activities in Veterinary School.


Credit Source: allkpop.com



* I know it not a news that actually tell anything about Jae. But still Nicole's thought and any other artist should be heard. I guess some people just forgot that fact that artists, presidents even a king or queen... they're all human the different was the title that they carry on their shoulder... owh I'm so not over Jaebum incident... just wish to hear from him anything at all...

0 comments:

Post a Comment