Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Autumn's Concerto / 下一站,幸福 5th Stop































































































"It's (brain tumor) just like me. It come without any prior warning. By the time you noticed, its feeling towards you is even deeper than you had imagined." (Liang Mu Cheng)


"The one that you need to chase away is the tumor, not me." (Liang Mu Cheng)


"I feel that our love and relationship is like a game of Monopoly, no matter what kind of fate it gives us, we'll have a chance of winning as long as we hang in there."
(Liang Mu Cheng)



"I don't like being in debt to other people... if I have to betray myself in order to live, that feeling of being controlled by someone is just like breathing without meaning."
(Ren Guang Xi)

0 comments:

Post a Comment