Sunday, January 3, 2010

Kim Junsu (김준수)
































Name: Kim Junsu
Position: lead vocalist
Birth Date: January 15, 1988
Height: 178 Cm
Weight: 73 kg
Label: Jyp Entertainment
Specialty: Singing, composing AND BEING FASHIONABLE
Education: KyungHee Cyber College


































































I choose him as my first 2010 man with pretty face. Ever since I saw him I always thought he look pretty especially his eyes. About his surgery, I think I'll do the same... it's not like he is trying to change the shape of his nose, chin or eyes... fixing your teeth wasn't that bad... and I should say that's a clever move.


Well I'm not so into teeth things all I care about is he really have that pretty look and I like his eyes.
Contacts

0 comments:

Post a Comment