Friday, January 15, 2010

Lee Jun Ki & Van Ness Wu


Lee Jun Ki



Van Ness Wu


It's funny that everytime I look at Van Ness pic I keep thinking about Lee Jun Ki and I can't just ignore the fact that they look alike... The only different about both them are the frequent smile they show infront of the camera... maybe it just me coz it's hard to find Van Ness with his pure smile I mean the one that can attract you just like he do in Autumn's Concerto but it was too easy to find Lee Jun Ki with his sweet smile.

What do you think? they do look alike right?

3 comments:

  1. OMG! i thought i'm the only one who noticed that!
    yes, i do think that they're indeed look alike. um, when i first saw jun ki in my girl, i was like, what? isn't that vanness wu? LOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here! Hahaha. LJK's appearance in My Girl is similar to Vanness Wu's in Meteor Garden. 🤣

      Delete
  2. Yes!! they were look a like!! I agree to that..

    ReplyDelete