Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Quotes Of The Day

First of all... I'll start my Quotes of Day section... all quotes will be taken from drama and movie...

Why? I don't want to forget the feelings when I first heard every words. Some quotes just make sense to me and every words have change the way I think (well...Lint Pocketsometimes) but the most important thing is to remember that there is a words to describe the day.





"01-Nice men are ugly
02-Handsome men are not nice
03-Handsome and nice men are married
04-Handsome, nice and unmarried men are useless
05-Handsome, nice, unmarried and rich men are not interested in us
06-Handsome, nice, unmarried, rich men who are interested in us are players
07-Handsome, nice, unmarried, rich men who are interested in us and faithful are homosexuals
10-Handsome, nice, unmarried, rich men who are interested in us, faithful, straight and who would not lose interest in us even if we made the first moves - these men must have some problems! "

(Quotes From - My Name Is Kim Sam Soon)

0 comments:

Post a Comment