Friday, January 15, 2010

Quotes Of The Day



"I don't know your pain, I don't know how you feel, I don't know how grandpa, or sis feels...I really don't know how much pain you have...may be it's because I haven't spend my time with you since I was child...all I know is I really love Seung Hee...If I''m not a daughter of a rich family or a cinderella...I still met with Seung Hee anyway...so I really think that you are so annoying...mom you really annoying me...and when think of that I know I'm a bad girl...Mom, I don't know your pain all I know is if Seung Hee was hurt my heart is in pain..."

(Which Star Are You from)




This quote has always captured my heart... not that I think it's okay to say such words to our beloved mom... but sometimes we have to let them know how we feel... right?

0 comments:

Post a Comment