Friday, June 18, 2010

Jay Writes an Official Message Before Departure

CREDITJayparkaom@YT
CREDITJaypark.com


"I understand that this might not be the answer to what some of you are looking for but to touch the subject again will mean hurting people that I do care about, be it fans, friends, ex colleagues, loved ones and I just don't think its fair to activate another roller coaster ride just when everyone is starting their healing process and moving on. As long as I am in the clear with God, my family and my fans, it is sufficient for me."-Jay Park-

* It was clear enough... do we have to ask for another statement? I don't need for another statement, I have it enough with all the drama between JYP, 2PM and Jay. I'm tired of being anger and that just not my style. I think I'm still disappointed with 2PM and thats it. I don't need them to come up again and telling more lies or facts... coz I know I will never be satisfied. 

All I want to do is. 

To Believe What I want To Believe. And Be Happy With What I Believe.

And I believe in Jay ^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment