Monday, June 14, 2010

SS501 & SUJU Take Control of TV Music Programs

                                    Korean boy bands SS501 (top) and Super Junior (below) [DSP Media/SM Entertainment]




Korean boy bands SS501 and Super Junior both scored wins on televised music programs over the weekend. 

SS501 grabbed their first win on KBS' music show "Music Bank" with their latest track "Love Ya," from their new album "DESTINATION," beating out female idols Wonder Girls' "2 Different Tears," while Super Junior collected their third Mutizen Award on SBS' Sunday program "Inkigayo" with their single "BONAMANA." 

Other contenders on both shows included Secret, f(x), CNBLUE, 4minute, MBLAQ and Davichi. 

SS501 has been enjoying their return to the local music scene promoting their latest record "DESTINATION" which has fared well on numerous online and offline music charts since its release on May 24. 

Super Junior, created and managed by major talent house SM Entertainment, has been one of the biggest K-pop acts in Asia since their debut in 2005. 

They have been topping many music charts with their fourth studio release "BONAMANA" and are currently gearing up for their third Asia Tour "SUPER SHOW 3." 


Reporter : Lucia Hong 
Editor : Jessica Kim 
<ⓒ10Asia All rights reserved>

2 comments:

  1. Took me time to read all the comments, but I really enjoyed the article. It proved to be Very helpful to me and I am sure to all the commenters here! It's always nice when you can not only be informed, but also entertained! I'm sure you had fun writing this article.

    Jam session

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anhaeyoung sayo!I'm so very interested with your blog. In fact, your blog is the first blog that I followed since I created my own blog. I'm one of the biggest Korean drama and also its music so by reading your blog, it makes me so excited. I hope in the future you will always be the best blogger with the best content. Chaiyok2!!!

    ReplyDelete