Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Song Joong Ki Secret for Beauty



Known for his perfect skin, actor Song Joong Ki shared his secrets in an interview with ‘Money Today Star News‘.

He was asked, “You’re known for having the skin of a white pearl. What’s your secret?”

Song Joong Ki responded, 
“First of all, I don’t smoke, and secondly, I don’t smoke. I’ve never even touched a cigarette. If you smoke, it’s bad for your health and it’s really horrible for your skin.”

The ‘Sungkyunkwan Scandal‘ actor added,
“These days, I return to my dorm and put on a facial mask before I sleep. I’ve actually been having some skin troubles. Normally, I don’t do any special treatment, but when I do, I pay particular attention to underneath my eyes.”



Source + Photo: Nate & Allkpop
*No Smoke = Perfect Skin.
Simple & easy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment