Monday, December 13, 2010

Last Week Polls Result (6/12/2010 - 12/12/2010)

Polls start on (6/12/2010 - 12/12/2010)

And the winners for last week polls goes to Playful Kiss.

Well I've been expecting that but to my surprise Secret Garden got only 2 votes?
well maybe because the drama is still on air and some of you haven't watch it yet. 

For me All 5 was great. But the one that I pick as fav. goes to Sungkyunkwan Scandal... 

Thanks to all 32 voters... Not many of you but it's good to know which one you love the most,

2 comments:

  1. why didnt they vote 4 MGIAG??
    the drama is awesome!!

    p/s: i still havent watch Playful Kiss yet. So the other drama.. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, thankx 4 this site! I am not Korean nor do I speak the language, so it's really great that this info is in English. Anyhow, I really like your "Songs Playlist". Is there a way that you can burn these to a CD for me? I can pay you for it. Let me know. My email is - Monshmallow@ymail.com
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete