Saturday, January 1, 2011

2010 KBS Drama Awards


First of all... 
HAPPY NEW YEAR! 
Wish 2011 be A great year for all of us!

Now let's back to the topic...
I've watch the whole ceremony even when I'm in the middle of my own event... Hahaha 
How did I do that? thanks to our digital world... nothing is impossible but of coz it's not something I proud doing of but well what can I say... I just can't miss it (^^)

I should say nothing surprise me for this year award, everything is just perfectly fit with what I have in mind. When they announced the nominees I started pointing who will win and it just come out with the same result hahaha.... I'm good at pointing and pick  ^^

The Daesang Award goes to Jang Hyuk... I'm happy with that... if he didn't get it I might end up angry till now.

I'm proud with Moon Geun Young... she never disappoint me and with her character in 'Cinderella's Sister' and 'Mary Stay out All Night', I can't see any other reason that she can't win the Top Excellence Actress, that goes the same with Park Yoo Chun, he deserve to win the Newcomer Award.... why? comparing him with other nominees... he have less experience in acting and he really doing good in 'Sungkyunkwan Scandal'... of coz there is a moment when my fan-girling instinct showed up... I hope Yoo Ah in can win it but that can't beat my rational thinking... 

Overall, all the winner deserved their award winning. I'll argue nothing about it... well at least that's what I think... so what do you think?

Here is the list of the winner for KBS Drama Award 2010:
























Daesang: Jang Hyuk (Chuno)

Top Excellence, Actor: 


















Kim Gab-soo (Cinderella’s Sister)


Top Excellence, Actress: 






















Jeon In-hwa (Baker King Kim Tak-gu), 






















Moon Geun-young (Cinderella’s Sister)



Excellence Awards:

Miniseries, Actor: Yoon Shi-yoon (Baker King Kim Tak-gu)

Miniseries, Actress: Eugene (Baker King Kim Tak-gu)

Drama Series, Actor: Oh Ji-ho (Chuno)

Drama Series, Actress: Park Min-young (Sungkyunkwan Scandal)

Special Production Drama, Actor: Kim Su-ro (God of Study)

Special Production Drama, Actress: Han Eun-jung (Gumiho: Tale of the Fox’s Child)

Serial Drama, Actor: Lee Jong-hyuk (Marry Me)

Serial Drama, Actress: Kim Ji-young (Marry Me)


Supporting Actor: Sung Dong-il (Chuno)

Supporting Actress: Lee Bo-hee (Three Brothers)

Newcomer Award, Actor: Park Yoo-chun (Sungkyunkwan Scandal)

Newcomer Award, Actress: Oh Ji-eun (Three Brothers), Lee Shi-young (Birth of the Rich)

Writer Award: Kang Eun-kyung (Baker King Kim Tak-gu)

Actor, Youth:




























Oh Jae-mu (Baker King Kim Tak-gu)

Actress, Youth: 
(Gumiho: Tale of the Fox’s Child)




























Kim Yoo-jung, 




























Seo Shin-ae 





One-Act Special, Actor: 
Sohn Hyun-joo (Texas Hit), Lee Seon-kyun (Our Slightly Risque Relationship)

One-Act Special, Actress: 
Jung Yumi (The Great Gye Choon-bin)


Popularity Award: 
Song Joong-ki (Sungkyunkwan Scandal), 
Moon Geun-young (Cinderella’s Sister)

Netizens’ Award: 
Park Yoo-chun (Sungkyunkwan Scandal), 
Park Min-young (Sungkyunkwan Scandal),
Jang Geun-seok (Mary Stayed Out All Night)

Best Couple: 
Jang Hyuk & Lee Da-hae (Chuno), 
Jang Geun-seok & Moon Geun-young (Mary Stayed Out All Night), 
Yoon Shi-yoon & Lee Young-ah (Baker King Kim Tak-gu), 
Song Joong-ki & Yoo Ah-in(Sungkyunkwan Scandal), 
Park Yoo-chun & Park Min-young (Sungkyunkwan Scandal)

* Currently I'm in a sleepy mode.... will update the pics later.

0 comments:

Post a Comment