Saturday, January 15, 2011

Cyrano Agency



'The Cyrano Agency' is a story about four people from a theater troupe who offers a unique cupid service for lovelorn clients. 







Their motto is:




 'Making Her Fall In Love With You In Top Secret". 



The mastermind of the agency is Byung-hoon (Eom Tae-woong)



The mind blowing script writer Cheol-bin (Park Cheol-min)



Min-yeong (Park Shin Hye) in charge on financial, make-up, and observes whatever unprofessional deeds done by Byung-hoon.


and the devices expert Jae-pil (Jeon Ah-min)


'Cyrano Agency' give their client 99% guarantee that their plan will be succeed. Not until when Sang-yong (Daniel Choi) step into their premises. Byung -hoon failed to give his professional services knowing that the target is none other than Hae-joong (Lee Min Joong) his ex-girlfriend. Byung-hoon reluctantly accepted the new cases. 

This is a good movie... not a serious one but good enough to wake you up from your old day. Maybe because it was me who watching it... I don't know if I can feel any chemistry between the actors, I think I should watch it once again to find that out. But what I know is 'The Cyrano Agency' makes you think is it really love? 

I've asked this before... 

"Time flies, people changes, memories fades... so... will love die? even for a moment if u saw that one face will u're heart beats again?"



My fav. quote from the movie is:

"We don't love because we trust, but we trust because we love"









0 comments:

Post a Comment