Tuesday, February 8, 2011

짝패 / The Duo


Title: 짝패 / Jjak-pae / The Duo
Chinese Title : 同伙
Also Know as : The Mate
Genre: Period, romance
Episodes: 20
Broadcast network: MBC
Broadcast period: 2011-Feb-07 to 2011-April-12
Air time: Monday & Tuesday 21:55

Synopsis
The drama tells the story of two men who were switched at birth. A twist of fate results in Chun Doong, who is of noble birth, living his life as a slave and later becoming a heroic outlaw, while Gwi Dong was born as a beggar but lives Chun Dong’s life as a nobleman, growing up to become a police chief. They both fall in love with the same girl, Dong Nyeo.

Cast


Chun Jung Myung as Chun Doong
- No Young Hak as young Chun Doong


Lee Sang Yoon as Gwi Dong
- Choi Woo Shik (최우식) as young Gwi Dong


Han Ji Hye as Dong Nyeo
- Jin Se Yun as young Dong Nyeo


Seo Hyun Jin as Dal Yi
- Lee Sun Young (이선영) as young Dal Yi


* I've watch the 1st episode... and I think this drama definitely listed in my must watch drama... My problem is once I started with one I can never stop it. Will this remind me to Iljimae, Hong Gil Dong... Chuno maybe hahaha... I hope no.

Will definitely watch the 2nd episode...


0 comments:

Post a Comment