Monday, March 14, 2011

Park Jae Bum expressed his apologetic and nostalgic feelings about 2PM.






























Park Jae Bum expressed his apologetic and nostalgic feelings about 2PM.
 
He came out on KBS’s “Entertainment Broadcast” and had a guerilla concert on March 12th.

Park Jae Bum also wrote something for JYP and 2PM on his fan community’s site. He wrote 
“I am now able to appear on shows and have released an album. I am writing this to finally organize my feelings. I always wanted to apologize.”

He continued, 
“I never actually got the chance to contact 2PM. I think I would be really happy to see them in hallways. I really miss them. I hope they miss me as well.”


He also said
 “I was only able to express my feelings in written form but I want to tell them that I am sorry.”


Source via:  Newsen & askactor

0 comments:

Post a Comment