Tuesday, August 23, 2011

BOOM DISCHARGE CEREMONY





Celebrity Boom was released from the army on the 22nd. Singer Jay Park also welcomed him back. Netizens are cheering for him as well by saying, “We anticipate the future activities of ‘ssanti’ Boom.”

Boom (Lee Min-Ho), entered the army in October 29th, 2009 (omit). Back then, Boom commented, “I’m half-nervous and half-excited. The army is another society. I will leave the name Boom behind and do my best as Lee Min-Ho.” As he had stated, Boom returned to his fans after finishing his duties well.

On August 14th, Boom wrote, “It’s finally my last vacation. Excitement!! Shaking!! I’m finally getting one of these. I cannot believe this moment. Like like like” on his twitter, revealing his feelings close to the discharge.

(omit) Super Junior’s Lee Teuk, Eunhyuk and Shindong came to Boom’s discharge ceremony, keeping their friendship. Jay Park participated in the ceremony as well and emphasized his friendship (with Boom). The ardent relationship between Boom and Jay Park are well known. In 2009, when Jay Park left 2PM due to the internet controversy, and flew back to the US, Boom was the only one that showed his support publicly, though it was hard to do so at the time.

Back then, Boom wrote to Jay Park, “My heart hurts as if it is ripping in two as (Jay) is a dongsaeng I love very much. I know that he will return as a better person as I believe in and love my brother. This hyung will try harder so that when you return, I will protect you and give you a hug.” To keep this friendship, Jay Park came to visit Boom at his discharge ceremony.

(omit) Boom already has broadcast recording schedules. He will return to Strong Heart on this coming 25th and make a comeback to variety programs. He will also start as the new DJ for the SBS radio, Young Street.In the army, Boom was active as an MC and he will show off his skills to the listeners every night.

At the discharge ceremony, Boom revealed, “I can’t believe (that I’m discharged). Thanks for the warm welcome. My duty now is to give laughter to the public. I will give the passion and the energy I learned from the army to the viewers.”

Reporter Hong Min-Chul

Additional photos from the ceremony:




SOURCE: ENS Magazine; TRANSLATOR: Lydia@JAYPARK.NET
PLEASE DO NOT ADD/REMOVE CREDITS. YOU MAY ONLY TAKE OUT WITH CREDITS TO JAYPARK.NET.

0 comments:

Post a Comment