Thursday, August 18, 2011

Eric and Han Ye Seul reconcile during ‘Spy Myung Wol’ lunch break


Despite their awkward beginning, the cast, staff, and leading stars of KBS’s ‘Spy Myung Wol‘ reconciled their differences during their lunch break.

After actress Han Ye Seul completed shooting her scenes in the morning, the crew broke for a lunch break. Prior to the lunch break, it was reported that the atmosphere between Han Ye Seul and co-star Eric was awkward and icy. That tension was broken after Han Ye Seul gave a deep apology while kneeling on the ground; Eric responded with, “Resolve the awkwardness, fighting!“.


























The atmosphere returned to normal afterwards, as laughter was heard and conversations flowed ceaselessly. Eric and Han Ye Seul were finally able to face each other, and Go Young Tak (KBS’s drama director), EP Lee Kang Hyun, CP Jung Song Hyo, and PD Hwang In Hyuk managed to converse without any awkwardness.

The staff and cast ate samgyeoupsal (pork belly) while lightly drinking beer and cola, relaxing before filming resumed for the afternoon. The staff tapped Han Ye Seul’s back to express their support and encouraged her to work diligently as they continued filming.

Han Ye Seul apologized, “There were some difficulties in filming that made me feel sad. However, I later found out that it was all a misunderstanding. After causing this incident, I am thankful that I was welcomed warmly when I returned. Even if I opened my heart to everyone, it wouldn’t be enough. I’ll use all the strength I drew from these difficulties to film my parts.“.

Han Ye Seul began to cry, as she could no longer hold back her tears in. Upon hearing the apology, the faces of the staff and actors reportedly got brighter and everyone resolved to work harder than ever.

Source: Newsen via Nate
Allkpop

0 comments:

Post a Comment