Saturday, August 20, 2011

JAY PARK GIVES NOTICE TO VISIT BOOM: “HYUNG, I WILL BE THERE ON MONDAY”






 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Singer Jay Park is gathering attention by giving an advance notice to Boom.

On August 14th, Boom wrote, “I have finally received my last vacation. Shaking! Excited! I cannot believe this moment. Like, like, like, like”, on his twitter account that he created during his vacation in July.

To this, Jay Park replied on August 19th, “Hyung, I’ll be there when you get discharge! Yong-San 7:30AM let’s go!” and promised to visit him.

Previously, Boom entered the army on October 27th, 2009. He was active as a MC on a number of military shows and kept his humour, as he had grasped the variety-show industry with his special talents (before entering the army). Anticipation is building up for his activities after the discharge, as he is getting countless love calls from all kinds of variety shows.

Hearing the news, netizens said, “I want to come with you~”, “Spoiler Park”, “Are you really going?” and showed many different reactions.

On the other hand, when Jay Park left his group in the past due to the controversy, Boom wrote on his homepage, “My heart hurts as if it is ripping in two as (Jay) is a dongsaeng I love very much. I know that he will return as a better person as I believe in and love my brother. This hyung will try harder so that when you return, I will protect you and give you a hug,” and showed his sadness.

Reporter Yang Ja-Kyung



SOURCE: Korean Economy via Nate; TRANSLATOR: Lydia@JAYPARK.NET

PLEASE DO NOT ADD/REMOVE CREDITS. YOU MAY ONLY TAKE OUT WITH CREDITS TO JAYPARK.NET.

1 comment: