Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Jay Park "My first movie... I'm not nervous'

































































Jay Park, who transformed from an idol singer to an actor, revealed his feelings before the premiere of his first movie.

On the 28th, Jay Park joined the press conference for the movie, Mr. Idol, (omit) and revealed proudly, "It's my first time being at an event like this but I'm not nervous."

Jay Park continued and explained his character, "I took the role of a charismatic character who is easily irritated, aggressive and is a man of few words but is good at dancing and expresses his feelings through actions or facial expressions."

When Kim Soo-ro, the MC of the event, complimented, "Did you practice the description of the character beforehand?", Jay Park replied, "I did practice. I talked a lot with the director (while filming the movie)."

(omit) In the movie, Jay Park stars as the member of "Mr. Children", a group that challenges to become the national idol, as Zio whose specialty is dancing, and is the only member who has the appearance of an idol.

(omit) The movie will premiere in late October.

Reporter Lee Hye-Jin



SOURCE: OSEN via Nate; TRANSLATOR: Lydia@JAYPARK.NET
PLEASE DO NOT ADD/REMOVE CREDITS. YOU MAY ONLY TAKE OUT WITH CREDITS TO JAYPARK.NET.

0 comments:

Post a Comment