Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Won Bin wins popularity award at ‘48th Daejong Film Awards’







On the evening of October 17th, the ‘48th Daejong Film Award’ ceremony was held at the Sejong Center for Performing Arts. During the ceremony, an online polling system was featured for netizens to pick the most popular actor/actress of the year. Despite the fact that Won Bin did not act in any film in 2011, his popularity still runs high as he acquired the most votes to claim the Most Popular Actor of 2011 Award.

Through his acceptance speech he said, “I’m not sure if I’m qualified to accept this award. Thank you so much.” Hostess Jang Seo Hee who was standing beside the actor complimented, “Just looking at your face makes me happy. You have such dreamy eyes, what do you have to imagine in order for your eyes to look like that?“ As usual, Won Bin shyly responded with a short, “I don’t imagine anything.”

Won Bin who is currently not enrolled in any project after his 2010 movie, ‘Man From Nowhere‘ announced, “I’m really thankful for all the film scenarios everyone has sent me, but I haven’t decided on a project yet.” It looks like fans will have to wait a little longer to see the actor back on the screen.

Source + Photos: Nate, Wonbin-FanClub



*CONGRATULATION!

0 comments:

Post a Comment