Sunday, January 15, 2012

[Fanvid] Heora - Moon Is Setting (The Moon That Embraces The Sun)






Veoh: Nonie4u

Finally! I'm back with new video. I thought I've given up doing more video, but this drama and the OST just inspired me once again. It might not be the best but still I'm satisfied with it. Thank to You Tube copyright I have to re-upload this video on Veoh.

English Translation:

On nights when the wind blows
I softly close my eyes
It feels like you are right next to me
Wordlessly, I follow you and walk
Although every day, I can't even approach you step by step

* The moonlight is setting,
A black moon is setting in my heart
It resembles me, who can't say anything
If I long for it so much and call out and call out
It's a memory that became blackened ash

A cold darkness is falling down
A small star is rising
I call out to you several times a day but
Why can't I hear an answer?
When I approach you step by step, you get further

* repeat

My foolish trust just gets bigger
I hate my increasing expectations
I hate my splitting heart
Help me, help me
Help this heart that is only filled with unhappiness

The moonlight is setting,
A black moon is setting in my heart
It resembles me, who can't say anything
If I long for it so much and call out and call out
It becomes blackened ash

* repeat

It becomes blackened tears that are falling
Credit Translation: pop!gasa via Nonie4u

0 comments:

Post a Comment