Friday, January 17, 2014

My Love From Another Star (별에서 온 그대)


Title: 별에서 온 그대 / Byeoleseo On Geudae
Also known as: You Came From the Stars / My Lover From The Stars / You From Another Star / My Love From Another Star
Previously known as: 별에서 온 남자 / Byeolyeseo On Namja (Man From the Stars)
Genre: Romance, comedy, fantasy, melodrama, Sci-Fi
Episodes: 20
Broadcast network: SBS
Broadcast period: 2013-Dec-18 to 2014-Feb-20
Air time: Wednesday & Thursday 22:00


Main characters
  
Jun Ji-hyun - Cheon Song-yi

– A well known hallyu star, not just because of her acting, her look, her talent… but also her brainless statement on sns, which makes her the most lovable and yet hated all the time. She hates her mother, her brother is a mess, and miss her father a lot... Seriously, I love her character… why not? She’s pretty, sweet, naïve, over confident and stupid at the same time… much more human to me. Kekeke~


Kim Soo-hyun - Do Min-joon
- An alien who have everything, he have the look, he is rich, perfect career, a penthouse... but lack of social interact. Well it's not that weird that an alien have everything human want, infact I always believe some man are an alien hahaha.
I just hope the writer won't mess his character.

Park Hae-jin - Lee Hwi-kyung

Yoo In-na - Yoo Se-mi-
Shin Sung-Rok - Lee Jae-Kyung
Kim Chang-Wan - Jang Young-Mok

I’m not going to utter so much about the other character, just enough to know that Yoo Se-mi who supposed to be CSY friend is not really a friend. Lee Hwi kyung who continuously in love with CSY hated DMJ for being a man… Lee Jae kyung  is a psycho who killed anyone that’s on his way, and my fav. character Jang Young Mok the one and only loyal friend DMJ have since 1970’s… later known as DMJ father… hahaha

Trailer:




I'll put up my review later, well maybe some fav. quotes from this drama too.

0 comments:

Post a Comment